TC applications should be submitted in the school office 7 days prior to the date on which the parents want to collect the TC. (Click Here to download the application form)
- For students admitted during an academic year and wish to be withdrawn during the same session, TC will be issued only after ADEC approval.
- Parents are required to clear all the pending dues at the time of applying for TC (cash payment only).
- Applications submitted after 15th of any month will be accepted only after the payment of one month’s ensuing fee.
- Child should not be sent to the school after the last date of attendance mentioned by the parent in the application form.
- Transfer certificates issued to be used outside Abu Dhabi zone should be attested by Abu Dhabi Education Council Al Ain.
- To withdraw students after the completion of any academic year (after March), application should reach the school by the second week of January. Transfer certificates for these students will be issued only after the declaration of the results and uploading marks for ADEC approval (tentatively by the end of April/ May).
- Transfer Certificates for Grade X and XII will be issued only after receiving consolidated Mark Sheet from CBSE, Delhi (tentatively by the end of May/ June) and uploading the same for ADEC approval. Parents of the students of these classes are requested to check the website for updates regarding the same from time to time.
- Transfer Certificates for all the classes except Grades X and XII will not be issued during summer vacation. Hence, you are requested to make your request 15 days prior to the closure of the school, if you wish your ward to discontinue after summer vacation.